12.9.13

denim

 photo 1_zps9f56212d.jpg

 photo 2_zpsa7bfd335.jpg

 photo 3copy_zps1b3fb921.jpg

 photo 4_zpsfb5f87d2.jpg

Jeans - BANGGOOD / Top - Vintage / Shoes - JESSICA BUURMAN

This is an older post that I haven't had time to post until now, I actually have a few backlogged that I need to get onto posting. Things have just been crazily busy on the photography front and I'm loving that so if you need a photographer for anything check out my portfolio HERE and drop me an email (contact details on link at top right of page)

Photos by KITTY, edit by me.


7 comments:

  1. always perfectttt!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Agree. I literally don't understand how your blog and outfits, and the way they're edited can be so perfect
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i love your photos & your look! <3

    kim from www.the-new-black.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! How are you!
    You have such an amazing blog!
    I'll be reading <3
    Can we follow each other ?:*

    xoxo kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want that sandels

    http://finkmfreeky.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! What do you use to edit your photos? They are so funky x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i've been a bit slack with replying to comments lately, i'm sorry, but i like to have a look at every commenters blog anyway <3